Experience of window fitting? Looking to install premium Aluminium products?
Fineline Aluminium design, manufacture and install premium quality ultra slim aluminium windows, doors, bi-fold doors and curtain walls. Due to business expansion we are now looking to recruit experienced window & door fitters in the Kent/Cambridgeshire area where you will install Fineline’s Aluminium systems at the customer sites across the local and south east area.
Based on customer sites you will install the Fineline Aluminium systems, ensuring that the installation work is of the highest quality and completed on time. Reporting to the project manager and liaising with the site manager, project office and clients as required, you will confirm and install the products according to the drawings, remedy any remedial works required and complete all the required documents.
You will have a company van to get to sites and will work in a 2 person team with a fitters mate. As an experienced fitter you will also assist with the training and development of the fitters mates / site operatives, ensuring that the work is completed to the required standard and that site health and safety requirements are met and deliver a professional and high quality installation to our customers.
Skills & Experience:
- Hands on window, door & conservatory fitting is essential, with proven technical knowledge and experience
- Specific knowledge of aluminium glazing systems and installation techniques is highly desirable but not essential
- The ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels, verbally and in writing
- Able to consistently deliver a highly professional and high-quality customer service experience to the customer
- Ability to work both as part of a team and under own initiative, with a solutions approach to problems
- A valid UK driving licence and a willingness to travel is essential, as extensive travel and occasional overnight stays away will be involved with the role