Virtuoso Doors are the leading composite door and PVCu panel manufacturer supplying trade customers nationwide. Based in brand new premises at Follingsby Park, we are now recruiting for a Human Resources Administrator to join our expanding team.
To deliver an effective and efficient HR administrative service, providing support across the employee life cycle.
- To undertake the administration of the employee life cycle of recruitment, induction, absence management, discipline and grievance, training, reward and exit in accordance with company procedure and recognised good practice.
- To work closely with managers and employees to ensure payroll have the correct information on time to pay employees correctly
- To onboard new starters in line with company procedure, maintaining contact with them through the probationary period.
- To keep up to date and accurate employment records
- To provide advice on HR policies and procedures
- To undertake ensure that employee data/information is managed in accordance with GDPR and other similar requirements
- To ensure compliance with health monitoring and UK employment legislation.
- To become involved in employee investigations, disciplinary and grievances and undertake absence reviewed.
- To contribute to the development/maintenance of good HR practice and procedures within the Group, by actively participating and contributing in developmental work within the function, networking with other HR colleagues and by maintaining knowledge and understanding of wider HR development
- Ideally with previous HR administration experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Accurate with attention to detail and an organised approach
- An understanding of employment law would be beneficial
- Ability to build effective working relationships with all levels of employees and management
- ‘Can do’ and hands on positive approach, resilient and self motivated
- Confidence using Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience of using Netsuite or similar HR data system
• Free onsite car parking. • Enrolment to Perk Box - full of local discounts and freebies (such as cinema tickets and Gregg’s sausage rolls). • An Employee Assistance Programme – 24-7 helpline with access to counselling and financial advice. • Training and Succession Planning – such as IOSH/ILM and Forklift training courses, and time off to attend personal training. • Bonus scheme to recognise when targets have been met.
Download associated files
Share this job