Polyframe is part of the Customade Group and is a leading fabricator of uPVC windows. With busy production facilities based in Lenwade and Stonehouse, we are now looking for a talented Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join the team based in Stonehouse.
Reporting to the Divisional Finance Director, and working as part of the Finance team, you will support the senior leadership team by providing reports and analysis that will provide insight and support decision making.
- Provision of insightful information to the leadership team with commercially driven monthly reporting, identifying trends that may impact the future of the business.
- Forecasts business performance based on KPI's, historical performance and a sound understanding of the division. Building key models/processes which drive metrics.
- Coordinate the budget process, leading discussions on determining optimal levels of budget with functional heads and proactively recommend solutions that align to overall financial strategy.
- Assisting in the coordination and monitoring of a fit for purpose MRP system, and clear stock system.
- Assess reliability, robustness and completeness of data; flagging issues and following up on ways to improve.
- Support Divisional Finance Director on ad-hoc projects.
To be successful in this role:
- Well organised, disciplined, and self-motivated, with the capability to balance multiple priorities.
- Hands on, hardworking, motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and problem-solving skills.
- Highly numerate with an inquisitive nature.
- Keen to review and optimise existing processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to form and maintain good working relationships internally and externally.
- Strong IT skills including PowerBI and advanced Excel.
- Previous experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlement and company contributory pension scheme.
- The opportunity for hybrid working where you can split your time between working from home and in the office.
- Employee Assistance programme.
If this role sounds exiting to you, then why not apply today!