Permanent Despatch Administrator
Open the door to an exciting career working with a company renowned for craftsmanship and precision engineering. Virtuoso Doors is an industry-leading business, providing one of the largest high-end composite door ranges available. With a capability and capacity that continues to grow, Virtuoso Doors’ success is born from both the excellence of its products and the outstanding calibre of its people. We are now looking to recruit a Despatch Administrator to join us.
Supporting the Transport Manager, and working as part of the Production team, you will provide accurate and timely administrative support for the Despatch department.
- Preparation of despatch documentation for Customer's orders
- Communicate with drivers, assist route planning
- Liaison between couriers and sales, ensuring continuity
- Liaising with internal and external customers on matters such as customer collections, shortages and delivery times
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal departments daily to ensure customer orders are despatched on time
- Ensuring all proof of deliveries are collated
- Updating management information and producing reports such as weekly customer delivery schedule & information required for the morning meeting
- Liaison with finance on invoicing queries
- Providing general administrative support as required
To be successful in this role:
- Well organised, disciplined, and self-motivated, with the capability to balance multiple priorities.
- Strong planning, forecasting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to form and maintain good working relationships internally and externally.
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Excel
- A team player with a flexible approach
- Previous administrative experience, ideally in a warehouse or logistics environment
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlement and company contributory pension scheme.
- Employee Assistance programme.
- With a culture of empowerment, we are seeking focused, driven, and talented individuals to make things happen, so we deliver our ambitious growth plans. Expansion creates frequent career progression opportunities and if you believe you are the right person for us then apply today!
To apply or for further details please email Andrea Griffin, HR Business Partner, together with a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications 22 April 2022.
Manufacture a better future, visit customade.co.uk/careers